On Wednesday we welcome the players, officials and supporters of Penzance for this Kitchen Kit SWPL match.
After the disappointment of going out of the Vase to our neighbours Camelford on penalties at the weekend, it’s great we can get back out there and play again 4 days later.
Saturdays match was an example of an occasion where we didn’t or couldn’t quite execute our plan. We got better as the game went on but I don’t think either side could say 0-0 wasn’t an accurate reflection of how the game panned out, chances were few and far between.
I’d like to wish Camelford all the best in the next round.
It sounds like Penzance came out on top of what must be a match of the season contender against Sticker at the weekend. Coming back from 4-1 down to win 5-4 will give them plenty of belief coming to bodieve tonight.
I watched them against Bodmin a few weeks back and although they lost 3-0 that score line wasn’t really representative of the way the game played out.
This will be another tough game for us for sure. We welcome back Jacob Smale into the squad but Sam Wickins will be missing for a little while following a heavy challenge at the weekend.
Ryan Yeoman has decided to leave the club to persue more game time. It’s hard for me to put into words the tremendous impact Yeoy has had on the club since arriving, both on and off the pitch. I’m going to miss him being around the place and his all round influence enormously.
Enjoy the game
Please help us ensure a Covid Safe Bodieve Park
To ensure we provide a Covid safe environment for everyone at Bodieve Park, we will be operating on match day as follows:
Entering the Ground
- Entrance is through the Main Gate only
- At the gate please either:
- present the NHS App for scanning our venue QR code for Track and Trace purposes;
- or if you have not got a SnartPhone, please provide us your name and contact phone number which we will record on a manual paper record.
- Entrance fees are:
- £5 for Adults
- £3 for Seniors and Children
- Must be in groups of no more than 6 and keep socially distanced with a 1m minimum.
- Open but following social distancing guidelines including:
- masks must be worn at all times when standing within clubhouse
- one way system in operation with entrance via decking and exit through old main door
- table seating with max sized groups of 6
- table ordering and delivery only
- All Four Open – Two available for Home Team and Two for Away.
- MAX 6 players allowed at any time, prior, during or after the game.
- Showers Available – MAX 2 players to use at any time.
- Follow FA guidelines for socially distanced celebrations
- Only those directly involved with the team for Tuesday allowed inside the barrier.
- Spaced as well as possible within the space provided.
- Everyone else MUST remain outside barrier.
Please follow the above to ensure we can continue to provide football for your entertainment.