Latest Covid-19 Guidance and Resources
Our Matchday Risk Assessment
Everyone should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms before every match.
If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection you must not participate or attend.
Check out our very latest Matchday Risk Assessment here.
Latest FA Covid-19 Guidance
Keep up to date with all the latest official news and guidance from The FA, including:
- Grassroots Football Guidance
- None Elite Football Updates
- Coronavirus and your mental health
- Government Updates
- Sport and Recreation Guidance
Find out the latest news, updates and support from The FA regarding COVID-19 here.
Latest Cornwall FA Covid-19 FAQs
A great collection of the very latest guidance and useful resources to help us all whilst we prepare for the return of football in December.
Check out all their latest Covid-19 FAQs here.
Latest SWPL Covid-19 Guidance
Keep up to date with all the very latest Covid news and guidance from the South West Peninsula League here.
Latest Covid News
We bring you the very latest news from The FA and the SW Premier League as we welcome the UK Government’s announcement that competitive grassroots football can look forward to resuming from 2nd December.
The FA and SWPL have provided an update for ‘non-elite’ football in England following the UK Government’s announcement on new national COVID-19 restrictions that will be in place from Thursday 5 November 2020 until Wednesday 2 December 2020.
Please help us ensure a Covid Safe Bodieve Park
1st Team Matchday Guide for Home & Away Teams
To ensure we provide a Covid safe environment for everyone at Bodieve Park, we will be operating on matchdays as follows:
ENTERING THE GROUND
- Entrance is through the Main Gate only
- At the gate please either:
- present the NHS App for scanning our venue QR code for Track and Trace purposes;
- or if you have not got a SnartPhone, please provide us your name and contact phone number which we will record on a manual paper record.
- Entrance fees are:
- £5 for Adults
- £3 for Seniors and Children
- Must be in groups of no more than 6 and keep socially distanced with a 1m minimum.
- Open but following social distancing guidelines including:
- masks must be worn at all times when standing within clubhouse
- one way system in operation with entrance via decking and exit through old main door
- table seating with max sized groups of 6
- table ordering and delivery only
- All Four Open – Two available for Home Team and Two for Away.
- MAX 6 players allowed at any time, prior, during or after the game.
- Showers Available – MAX 2 players to use at any time.
- Follow FA guidelines for socially distanced celebrations
- Only those directly involved with the team for Tuesday allowed inside the barrier.
- Spaced as well as possible within the space provided.
- Everyone else MUST remain outside barrier.
Please follow the above to ensure we can continue to provide football for your entertainment.
A MASSIVE THANK YOU FROM ALL AT WADEBRIDGE TOWN FC
Youth Matchday Guide for Home & Away Teams
BEFORE LEAVING HOME
- All attendees should carry out a COVID-19 Self-Assessment Health Check & not attend if they or a household member is symptomatic
- Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before kick-off (if there are previous games & you arrive too early, you may be asked to wait in your cars)
- Please only enter the pitch areas via the roped walkway entrance
- Please use the sanitiser station on arrival
- All attendees must either use the QR code with the NHS COVID-19 App or provide Track & Trace contact details on arrival (lead name, mobile number and number in party)
- Spectators must stand in designated zones in ‘discreet groups of maximum 6 people, socially distanced’
- Changing rooms and the Clubhouse are not in use for junior games
- One toilet is available, on a 1-in, 1-out basis. This is situated to the side of the main grandstand. Please use sanitiser before entry and after use. These toilets are cleaned regularly.
DURING THE GAME
- Players must use sanitiser, before kick-off, half time, and at the end of the game
- Spectators must NOT touch/pass the ball back if it goes out of play
- In the event of injury, a coach will attend to the player wearing gloves and a face mask if necessary, but please be aware a parent may be called onto the pitch to support their child if deemed appropriate.
- Players should not shake hands before or after the match, a ‘respect’ applause by both teams is preferred before KO.
AFTER THE GAME
- Please leave promptly, in case there is another game afterwards
- Please leave via the roped walkway.
- Both teams must have a designated Match-Day Covid-19 Officer to ensure full compliance
- In extreme cases of non-compliance, our Covid-19 Officer has the authority to request an individual(s) to leave the site &/or, in conjunction with the match official, abandon the game.
We hope that everyone appreciates that we are trying to bring a small piece of normality to our young people at a time when things are far from normal. We therefore thank everyone for their cooperation in complying with the above requirements.
Lee Bateman – Youth Chairman
- Please inform your opposition coach the name of your Match-Day Covid-19 Officer for the game and ask them to make themselves known when at Bodieve Park
- Please ensure that your players are mindful of being socially distanced during breaks in the game e.g. half time and that substitutes are also considerate of this requirement during the game
- Where possible, please bring your own Linesman’s flag
You can also download this guide here.
Want to Join The Club?
Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta.Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Donec rutrum congue leo eget malesuada.