Yipee, The FA have today issued updated guidelines for the National League System (NLS) and Women’s Football Pyramid (WFP) that include a phased and limited return of spectators for clubs at steps three to six and tiers three to four respectively. This means we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Bodieve Park from Saturday. #LetFansIn
The FA have worked continuously alongside the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS), the Sports Grounds Safety Authority (SGSA) and leagues to submit detailed proposals for a phased and limited return of spectators at these levels to the UK Government.
The DCMS has now clarified its guidance on the return to recreational team sport and clubs at steps three to six of the NLS and tiers three to four of the WFP are permitted to accommodate a phased and limited return of spectators to fixtures. However, they must follow the UK Government’s guidance in relation to COVID-19 and The FA’s updated guidelines for the NLS or WFP respectively.
In addition, regional NLS feeder league clubs and clubs at tiers five to six of the WFP are permitted to accommodate socially-distanced spectators in line with guidelines for grassroots football.
We are required to have a designated COVID-19 officer (Mr Eamonn O’Connor); complete and publish our bespoke risk assessment and action plans; and arrange support for our Matchday Track and Trace Log before implementing the following:
- From 22 August 2020 to 30 August 2020, spectators are permitted to attend fixtures at steps three to six of the NLS and tiers three to four of the WFP, providing that their number does not exceed 15 per cent of the minimum ground grading capacity at these levels or respective figures set out within our updated guidelines
- If a club at these levels does not play any fixtures during this period, it must have played at least one pre-season or competitive fixture in accordance with its respective level of spectators before moving on to stage two
- This equates to 150 spectators for us
- From 31 August 2020, clubs at steps three to six of the NLS and tiers three to four of the WFP will be permitted to allow spectators to attend fixtures provided that their number does not exceed 30 per cent of the minimum ground grading capacity at their level or the respective figures set out within our updated guidelines. However, they must be satisfied that they have been able to comply with the Government’s guidance on the return to recreational team sport and our updated guidelines
- This equates to 300 spectators for us
The phased and limited return of spectators at these levels will be kept under constant review in line with the UK Government’s guidelines and will be amended accordingly as required.
Please check out the flyer below we will be handing our to spectators visiting Bodeive Park.
Covid 19 Matchday Guidelines
Welcome to Match Day at Bodieve Park. To help us keep you and our team safe we ask that you follow and respect the guidelines that we have set out for your visit to watch the game today.
- Track & Trace – We require the Name and Number of the main person in your group and the number of you attending.
- Please only use seats with a green tick unless sitting with a member of your family. You must leave a min of two seats between you and the next group.
- When standing to watch the game please ensure that you maintain social distancing.
- Clubhouse will be open but please follow the signage and direction of members of staff. We are operating a one-way system within the clubhouse.
- Toilets are available at the end of the main grandstand area and also within the clubhouse. One person allowed in the toilets at any one time.
Other than that, please enjoy the game and act responsibly.